Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And The Winner Of The October Contest Is:

The winner of the 10 dollars cash, and free 90 day text link, is Cy. I used random.org and the number chosen was 37, that was the number assigned to Cy. I had 39 total entries, so it took me a bit of time to give a number to each entry, before them into their integrer. It was fast, and easy after that. Thank you to all who entered. I will be contacting Cy, to let her know of her winning.

I am working on the November contest now. I know what the prize is, just working out the details. It will probably be between both blogs, with the one prize. Due to the expense of the prize, and the cost to ship it, I am combining them together. So stay tuned for that.

Lesson Plans for 10/30/08:

Writing: Write a spooky Halloween poem
Reading: Chapter 1 of Pirates Past Noon
Health: Nutrition
Math: Add 3 numbers, multiplication, division
Language Arts: Phonics Review, word references
Vocabulary: Lesson 9, write each vocab word and definition, 2x each
Spelling: Lesson 9, put each spelling word in alphabetical order
PE- 30 minutes
Spanish- food and utensils

Have a great day, everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fun news for the day. Thank you, Melissa. I appreciate the opportunity you gave us all to participate while enjoying your blog.

Melissa said...

You are welcome, thank you for visiting, and enjoying my blog.

Anonymous said...

wow, another lucky one. congratulations to cy.

Melissa said...

I hope she loves it.

Char Paul said...

syrup butter sounds very dangerous :-)
I am a vegetarian so will not accompany mine with the turkey, but I guess it is time to make some scones :-)

Let me know if you would like to Guest Blog over my way sometime~ many uni students study by distance ed, so perhaps they have a lot in common with the kids who are home schooled.

And then there are the parent-students in general who may be considering homeschooling

Melissa said...

char, I would love to be a guest blogger. You can contact me at darien04@gmail.com to let me know what you would like the topic to be. No the maple butter would not be considered healthy, but once a year wont hurt.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!