Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Entrecard Deleted, Lesson Plans, Volcano Cake, Firetruck Treats




I was supposed to do my top Entrecard droppers, for September, but I got an email this morning saying this blog was deleted. Why, because I had something playing in the background. I removed it, and requested that they reinstate my blog. They have not yet, when and if they do, I will post my top droppers.

Dont forget to enter the contest for October, rules are posted at the top, or see the original post. It is a cool contest, and anyone with a valid Paypal account can enter. So far I have one entry, hopefully with more to come. You win cash, and free advertising, so spread the word, to get your entries in.

Lesson Plans for 10/2/08

Writing: What are your favorite clothes
Health: Dental Care, my pearly whites
Math: Multiplication, addition, subtraction, money
Language Arts: Phonics Review, main ideas
PE: 30 minute, this may be deferred, due to my children both having colds right now
Spelling Lesson 5: Put your spelling words in alphabetical order
Vocabulary Lesson 5: Write each vocab word, and definition 2 times each

These are two kid friendly snack recipes. You can print them and use them as you wish. The Firetruck treat, is simple, and could be used for group parties, daycare, whatevr. I hope you enjoy them.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually can drop now in your EC box Melissa. But I guess was it last night when it says many times "invalid user"

Melissa said...

Unbeknownst to me, they deleted my homeschool blog. My jewelry blog was ok. I broke a policy, where you could not have ads or music playing in the background. I have no idea why the did not just contact me first, rather than just deleting me. They reinstated it later in the day, and I was able to make my drops.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is at least good news that they reinstated you Melissa, but it would have been easier if they had sent you a message first. Sorry, did you have to take out the ads?

Also, I will send you a fall picture for contest, only that I can not make up my mind which one to share :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't drop my EC on your blog.

I dropped 300ECs this morning

Maybe next time :(

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!