Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Leftover Ideas

I will be sharing some interesting, and favorite recipes over the next weeks. Not just for Turkey Day, but for Christmas as well. This is my favorite time of the year, and I love to share tips, tricks, ideas etc.

My first recipe, I found in a Womans Day magazine, I had recently purchased. It is a great way to use up leftovers from Thanksgiving Dinner. It is a super sandwich, and here are the details. You will need Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, lettuce, reduced fat mayo and thick toasted bread. I personally would leave off the cranberry sauce, as I dont like it, and would use regular mayo. Then you just put all the ingredients on the bread, and enjoy the tastiest leftover turkey sandwich ever.

Today we are doing a Themed Unit Study on Thanksgiving, then no school until next Monday. Happy Tuesday, everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Tuesday too Melissa, hope everything is going well with your thanksgiving preparation.

Bob Johnson said...

Hey, love the video, puts me in the Christmas spirit.

Melissa said...

betchai: Thank you, things are coming together nice. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday.

Bob Johnson: I am glad you enjoyed them. Have a wonderful Holiday season.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!