Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
My Etsy Store
Loading...

Friday, January 23, 2009

Back To Work I Go

Anyone that reads my blog, on a regular basis, knows that at Christmas time I had a tif with my boss, about something that was rightfully mine. Because of that I have not worked in 5 weeks. Some because of the tif, and some because Medicaid funding to Nursing Homes has been cut, forcing them to cut their nursing hours. I was starting to sweat between standing my ground, and running out of money. Yesterday they called me, and offered back my Friday nights. This works great because I have a set schedule again, but do not have to work, and sleep the whole weekend. I start back tonight, and I am very much relieved. This also means we will be able to go to Seaworld, as planned, in March. I was very disappointed to have to possibly tell my children we would not be able to go. It all worked out in the end, but it was a tough go.

I hope everyone has a splendid weekend. It is finally going to warm back up, yay. If anyone reads my blog, and lives in the Alachua, Gilchrist, Levy, or Dixie county areas, I started a new playgroup on Meetup.com and we are looking for members. Comment me if you are interested.

2 comments:

betchai said...

glad everything worked out for you melissa. hope you enjoy sea world in March.

Melissa said...

Thanks betchai, I am sure we will. Have a great Sunday.