Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, January 23, 2009

Back To Work I Go

Anyone that reads my blog, on a regular basis, knows that at Christmas time I had a tif with my boss, about something that was rightfully mine. Because of that I have not worked in 5 weeks. Some because of the tif, and some because Medicaid funding to Nursing Homes has been cut, forcing them to cut their nursing hours. I was starting to sweat between standing my ground, and running out of money. Yesterday they called me, and offered back my Friday nights. This works great because I have a set schedule again, but do not have to work, and sleep the whole weekend. I start back tonight, and I am very much relieved. This also means we will be able to go to Seaworld, as planned, in March. I was very disappointed to have to possibly tell my children we would not be able to go. It all worked out in the end, but it was a tough go.

I hope everyone has a splendid weekend. It is finally going to warm back up, yay. If anyone reads my blog, and lives in the Alachua, Gilchrist, Levy, or Dixie county areas, I started a new playgroup on Meetup.com and we are looking for members. Comment me if you are interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad everything worked out for you melissa. hope you enjoy sea world in March.

Melissa said...

Thanks betchai, I am sure we will. Have a great Sunday.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!