Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
My Etsy Store
Loading...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hancock A Movie Review

First of all let me say I made a mistake. Yes I know it is impossible to fathom LOL. Yesterday I posted that I would be posting lesson plans starting today, as we go back to school tomorrow. Nope, wrong answer. I pulled out my calender to prepare and realized that we do not go back until the 9th. I forgot that I added a few extra days to Christmas break, because there were dates public school had off, that we would not use.

I posted earlier that on New Years Eve, my hubby and I were going to watch a movie of his choice. I said wish me luck, because we often do not share the same taste in movies. He picked Hancock starring Will Smith. I am a huge Will Smith fan, the only movie I can recall I did not like was, Wild Wild West. When I saw the previews for this movie, I thought it was distasteful, he plays a drunken superhero. So I went into it thinking this is going to be dumb. I found rather quickly that it was quite funny, matter of fact I found myself laughing a lot. Jason Bateman plays the PR guy, who helps Hancock transform himself. I found it to be a story about finding yourself, and liking who you are, love, friendship, and trust. It was really a great movie. There are very few movies, I would say I would watch twice. This is definitely one I would. You can see a preview for it below. If you have not seen it yet, you should. If you have seen it, what did you think of it?

As a side note, I have added some of my favorite education sites, in a widget on the sidebar. I have tons more to add, but it is a good start. Check them out if you Homeschool, or just want to help your child get a little extra learning. Most I post are free, but there are some that require payment.


2 comments:

Signe said...

We saw this awhile back. I loved it; The ending blew us away!

Melissa said...

It was a great ending. Thanks for stopping by.