Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hancock A Movie Review

First of all let me say I made a mistake. Yes I know it is impossible to fathom LOL. Yesterday I posted that I would be posting lesson plans starting today, as we go back to school tomorrow. Nope, wrong answer. I pulled out my calender to prepare and realized that we do not go back until the 9th. I forgot that I added a few extra days to Christmas break, because there were dates public school had off, that we would not use.

I posted earlier that on New Years Eve, my hubby and I were going to watch a movie of his choice. I said wish me luck, because we often do not share the same taste in movies. He picked Hancock starring Will Smith. I am a huge Will Smith fan, the only movie I can recall I did not like was, Wild Wild West. When I saw the previews for this movie, I thought it was distasteful, he plays a drunken superhero. So I went into it thinking this is going to be dumb. I found rather quickly that it was quite funny, matter of fact I found myself laughing a lot. Jason Bateman plays the PR guy, who helps Hancock transform himself. I found it to be a story about finding yourself, and liking who you are, love, friendship, and trust. It was really a great movie. There are very few movies, I would say I would watch twice. This is definitely one I would. You can see a preview for it below. If you have not seen it yet, you should. If you have seen it, what did you think of it?

As a side note, I have added some of my favorite education sites, in a widget on the sidebar. I have tons more to add, but it is a good start. Check them out if you Homeschool, or just want to help your child get a little extra learning. Most I post are free, but there are some that require payment.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We saw this awhile back. I loved it; The ending blew us away!

Melissa said...

It was a great ending. Thanks for stopping by.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!