Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inaugural Ball Pictures


Don't they look stunning, and happy. I love a ball. You get all dressed up, and feel like Cinderella, for a night. Congratulations to President, and Mrs Obama, and Vice President, and Mrs Biden. I had the Inauguration on through out the day, and saw bits, and pieces of it. I saw a little bit of the 10 Balls that were on last night. I really do not think, with the economy the way it is, that 10 Balls necessary. One sad story, that occured yesterday, was Senator Ted Kennedy had a seizure, and had to be taken to the hospital. Reports are, is he is doing better, and will probably go home today.


Lesson Plans for 1/22/09:

Reading: Read chapter 8 of Dolphins at Daybreak
Language Arts: Parts of speech, punctuation
Math: Multipliation, division, estimating
Writing: Robin Hood wants you to join his team. What special talent will you bring to the group?
Health: Exercising your mind- emotions
Spelling: Put your spelling words in alphabetical order
Vocabulary: Write each vocab word, and the definition, two times each
Spanish: Food and utensils 3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was my first time to see the inauguration Melissa, and I never realized it takes almost a whole day. Anyway, I like that picture, they look stunning and happy.

Melissa said...

Yes I think this is the first time I really paid attention. I guess because I homeschool now, I pay attention to a lot of things I did not before. I had no idea it was an all day event. They must have been exhausted.

Anonymous said...

Interesting picture (political dance)

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!