Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, January 16, 2009

Martin Luther King Jr Activities, Health For Children

Today was test day here at Melissas Homeschool, and Monday we have no school due it being Martin Luther King Jr day. Below is a 10 min piece, done by a child for a school project. Check it out. Here are some other Martin Luther Kind day activities I found http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jan/king.html http://www.education-world.com/holidays/archives/mlking.shtml

One of my favorite websites for teaching young kids about all issues to do with Health including, their body, being safe, fire safety, drugs, peer pressure just to name a few can be found here Nemours Foundation We do have a Health workbook, but it is kind of over mature for my 8 yr old, and 4 yr old. I use this website for most of our Health classes. There are no worksheets, but I make my own, if I feel I need to. Most of it is discussion, between the three of us. I will be adding both of these links to my side bar, for future reference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check the nemours foundation melissa, it is indeed cool for a health resource for kids.

Melissa said...

Thanks betchai I will be sure to check it out. As I looked at the site more, I realized there is way more stuff than I thought.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!