Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Presidential Inauguration History And Events

Monday is Martin Luther King Jr day. For ideas, and printables you can see my post below. Tuesday January the 20th is Inauguration Day. Like that is not special enough, this country is Inaugurating its first African American man. I probably will not watch it on TV, but I am sure soneone will post clips of it on youtube for all of us to view. I did find some great reading material, and free activites on the Presidential Inauguration

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday. My mom came over to celebrate her birthday, and we were actually able to go outside for a bit, without freezing. Tomorrow will be even warmer, yay.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!