Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
My Etsy Store
Loading...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Love American Idol

I am so excited about this season, and the way they are picking the top 12 contestants. The three that made it this week were Alexis Grace, Michael, and Danny. I think these were definitely the best of this group. I was not sure Michael would make it, but I am glad he did. I was so happy Tatiana did not go through, I just do not care for her, plus her song and outfit was very boring for her. I am going to try on Saturdays, to do an American Idol post. If you follow, let me know what you think. My 8 yr old was very upset when Stevie the 17 yr old girl, did not make it. I think he has a crush.




2 comments:

betchai said...

Hi Melissa, thanks for posting the video, I forgot to follow the earlier parts, but I hope to remind myself every tuesday and wednesday starting this week. that was funny your 8 yr old has a crush on one of the singers, i know my friend's 13 year old daughter last year also had a crush on the two david's :)

Melissa said...

Then we can discuss it on Saturdays. Have a great day.