Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
Loading...

Friday, July 2, 2010

Draw, Write, Now Native Americans



I just bought this book for Caitlin for first grade. I love these because they see, read, write, and draw in order to learn the lesson. There are 15 lessons per book. I might get the animal habitats too. I still have time until school starts to decide.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I bought one of these for David and he loves it! I have not seen the native american one before. That is really neat.

Melissa said...

Ms Kristy I think you showed me David's once, that is probably where I saw it. I didn't know they had so many choices either, and it was hard to pick which one I wanted.

My Ebay Store and Auctions