Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
My Etsy Store
Loading...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

How To Tie Die A Shirt

Tomorrow we are going to a tie dying playdate. In case you are wondering, no I have never tie died anything. Until three years ago I rented all of my homes, and tie dying in their washing machines was frowned upon. I was plenty happy to have the washer, and not have to go to the laundromat, so I never pressed the issue. Ms Laura is hosting our playdate tomorrow, and has offered to make tie dies for everyone. Plus water play, barbecue, and just good socialization. I have been a little stressed lately, so I am in much need of some relaxing, and socializing. If I don't get back before the weekend, I hope everyone has an awesome one. We will be watching the Tropical Depression moving towards the Gulf, ugh!




4 comments:

betchai said...

have fun, Melissa, it would be great too if you can take pictures of your died projects.

Melissa said...

Ah very good idea, thanks for reminding me.

rochelle@mom-says said...

wow,that's a fun date to look forward to. have fun,melissa!

Melissa said...

We had a blast. Unfortunately we were having so much fun I forgot to take pictures LOL.