Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

My Etsy Store

My Etsy Store
My Etsy Store
Loading...

Monday, July 12, 2010

My Pity Party Is Your Reward!

I am having a pity party! OK so I am just being dramatic, but I was trying to get your attention. Did it work? I reserved a paid post last night, and then forgot all about it. I hate it when I do that. So I am punishing myself by awarding someone a free pair of earrings. I am so kind! I really am giving away these beautiful White Topaz earrings made by me. To see the rules and enter go to Melissas Jewelry and Gems. This is not a sticky post so don't delay, I would hate for you to miss it.

2 comments:

betchai said...

oh, that is a beautiful earring, Melissa. you are indeed so kind for rewarding yourself by giving the reward to others.

Melissa said...

LOL thanks Betchai. I was being more of a smarty pants than anything. I hope you will enter, they are petite.