Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fresher, Younger Looking Skin With Instantpeel

I am 42 years old, and obviously not going to get any younger. While I do not consider myself vain, I do like to take care of my skin. It is very important to me to have nice looking skin on my face, and everywhere else too. I was excited when I was offered the opportunity to try Instantpeel.

Istantpeel is a natural facial treatment, to peel away dead dry skin, leaving fresh new skin behind. I have used this twice already and can say two things.

1- It is super easy to use. You can use it right in the shower. So while you are washing and shaving your face is getting ready to apply Instantpeel. You see you steam your face for five minutes before applying the peel. This soften and moistens your skin preparing it for the peel. Then you squeeze a small amount of Instantpeel onto your fingers and massage into the area you wish to treat. You will actually feel the peeling process taking place. Keep massaging, back and forth, until you feel no more skin peeling off. Then be sure to rinse completely. You can treat more than one area of the body each time. Do not use Instantpeel on dry skin, it must be applied to steamed moist skin. Instantpeel only removes dead skin, and does not target fresh healthy skin.

2- My face feels soft, smooth and wonderful after I use it. It did not irritate my skin, leave it red, or have any other ill effects. According the package the ingredients are: protein and enzyme extracts, calcium carbonate, purified water, citric acid, mint extract, methylparaben, and propylparaben. If you would like to try Instantpeel, it is simple just click the link to go their website to purchase.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

3 comments:

Anne said...

I don't take care of my skin at all. It sounds interesting. I will check it out.

Tonks said...

Nice article .
visit my website : http://mzhuanda.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Anne, let me know if you try it, and how you like it.
Tonks, thanks
Jodi, thanks I will check out your blog and FB.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!