Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Food Allergies

I actually have a mish mosh of info to share today. I have been a member of Mom Blogger's Club for sometime now, and for some reason I can no longer log in. I know what my password is, and have even requested a new one, but I am not getting anywhere. So those of you who I normally visit from there, I will catch up with you when I figure out what is wrong with it.

Ms Anne contacted me and asked me if I would sign a petition, and get the word out, for Girl Scouts to include an allergen free cookie to their list of delicious cookies. If you have ever had to deal with a food allergy of any kind you know how difficult this can be, especially for children. Ms Anne's daughter sells Girl Scout cookies and of course would love to have an option for herself to enjoy. It will only take a minute of your time to sign the petition. Please visit the link and join the cause.

Today is a swim playdate, so I must be going to finish household chores. I hope everyone has a splendid day.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Thank you so much for posting about the petition! I really appreciate it and the more signatures we can get, the more likely we are to add options for more people.

Have a great swim playdate. It is still way too cold to swim here.

Kristy said...

I hope you had a fun swim playdate today. I wish I could have beenn there with you guys. I will sign the Girl Scout petition for sure as I think everyone should have an option of allergen-free girl scout cookies.

Melissa said...

You are welcome Ms Anne, you would think the Girl Scouts would have already made a step in that direction.

Ms Kristy you are always welcome to come swim with us. The next one is at the end of May.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!