Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sick Day!

The kids and I are not sick, thank goodness. My husband however has to be on the antibiotic the doctor gave him yesterday, for at least 24 hours before returning to work. That means he is home today, which means it is too distracting to do a full day of school. I will try to squeeze in something educational in the form of a video, or games. The kids got to sleep in today as well. Actually everyone did except me and the dogs. That figures! They were grumpy from staying up way too late over the weekend having fun time with dad, while I was at work. They needed the extra rest. Have a great Tuesday, everyone.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

I hope your hubby feels better soon!

Anne said...

Husbands getting sick are the worst. At least my husband is kind of a sissy. I hope everyone has a great casual day.

Andrea said...

Hope he feels better!

betchai said...

hope your hubby feels better Melissa.

Ebie said...

Hi Melissa, its no fun to be sick, I hope hubby feels better...and fast!

Melissa said...

Thank you to all of you for your well wishes. He did return to work today all be it reluctantly.

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!