Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Our Created Resin Pieces From Chemistry Class

I used my love for creating resin pieces, to teach the kids about Chemistry, last Friday.  Below are some of the pieces the kids created.  Now they just have to decide what to do with them.


Did you get to see the Lunar Eclipse early this morning?  If you are anything like me, you had good intentions, and slept right through it.  I got up at 1:45 but nothing was happening.  So, I laid back down with intentions of getting up in another hour.  I didn't set the alarm and slept right through it.  I might have a better chance of seeing the Solar Eclipse in October, lol.  Someone in South Florida, was nice enough to tape it and put it on Youtube, so all of us can see it.  It went pretty fast, only lasted a little over an hour.  The last one I saw took forever, the last two matter of fact. 

No Run Club, because it is raining today, and I am probably going to cut that back to once a week.  Sometimes, I just need change, and there are some changes I need to make.  When I get antsy, things get changed, and I am antsy. 




No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!