Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Swimming for PE

Yesterday we went to the springs, for PE swimming and fun staring at snakes.  Yes, there were several water snakes sunning themselves, and the kids were quite fascinated with them. 

Today, was a full school day.  I am having a hard time getting in all the experiments.  So, I might have to pick and choose, rather than doing them all. 

Tomorrow is my day to work night shift.  So, it will be chore days before I lie down for a nap, and while I am napping the kids will have some school assignments that they can do on their own.  That way we don't lose a whole day of school, because I have to sleep.


All in all it has been a good first half week of school.

No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!