Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Liberty Kids Complete Series on DVD Only 5 Dollars

I bought this DVD about a month ago, for 5 dollars, and it is still only 5 dollars. Caitlin is studying the American Revolution this year, for school. Liberty Kids is perfect in adjunct with her other History lessons. It is animated, and can be enjoyed by all ages. I enjoy it, and learn things I either forgot or never learned. Check it out, and get one before the price goes back up. BTW I have no idea when the price will go back up.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks divine <3 I like your post :)
Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
CHIC STREET CHOC

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!