Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, January 16, 2015

Prepared Microscope Slide Set and Other Biology Items

When I purchase our Marine Biology textbooks, and other equipment, I did not buy the slides offered. They were super expensive! I hope these ones stay on sale long enough for me to get them. Not only can I use them for the rest of this year, but for Biology next year, and eventually for Caitlin. I wish they would say how long they will be on sale for. I have been an LPN for almost 30 years, yes I was very young. I recently decided to resign my position at my current job, and I will be going back to school for my RN. Since one of the courses that I can take the CLEP exam for much less money, and still earn the credits, is Biology. I too am studying Biology. I do remember quite a bit, which is good since I am teaching it to my kids. My point is, I found some really nice apps for preparing for ACT or SAT, and CLEP exams. I will share those in a future post. I am hoping DJ will take the American History Clep, and earn 3 college credits, at the end of this school year. His studying skills have improved immensely. If there is one thing I could recommend to other homeschool parents is to get your kids to remember things, not memorize them. How you do that, is totally up to you. Be sure to check out the free Biology items below, along with the slides which are not free, but an awesome price.















No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!