Pages

Google Search

Custom Search

Friday, June 5, 2015

Division Made Easy

It is just about Summer Vacation, here at Melissa's Homeschool. The kids are still doing lessons, but Caitlin has mostly half days, and DJ has finished up a lot of his lessons as well. So, we are in a more relaxed mode until the end of June. So, that means I get to share stuff I find, and others might find interesting. If I have actually used the items I share, I will let you know. Sometimes I just find things interesting, and this is a convenient and easy way to save them for further use. When does your Summer Vacation start? Our local public schools are already done. The kids hate that, lol.












No comments:

Currclick for Homeschoolers

CurrClick

Custom Ornamental Gates

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!